Junior Project Designer
!melk is seeking applications for a junior project designer with a professional degree in architecture or landscape architecture and 1-3 years office experience. Strong AutoCAD, 3D Modeling and Adobe Creative Suite skills are required (rendering skills are an asset).
- Self-motivated with strong conceptual, production and design talent
- Excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- Strong graphic skills with knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Rhino (3D Max, Form Z or similar) are required. Rendering skills and Keynote is considered an asset.
- Ability to maintain quality control and drawing standards
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Fluent in reading and writing English
- Authorization to work in the USA
Please mail a hard-copy of your resume and portfolio, along with any reference letters to:
RE: Junior Project Designer
111 John Street, Suite 2650
New York, New York 10038
*we do not accept digital applications