!melk is looking for a Junior Landscape Architect / Architect / Engineer with a strong background in CAD drafting, the compilation of complete drawing sets, and 2-4 years prior experience. Skills in illustrator rendering are a plus. Skills in Rhino, Maya, BIM, Revit, and other 3D modeling software are a plus but not required.
- 2-4 years prior experience
- Looking for a Junior Landscape Architect / Architect / Engineer with a strong background in CAD drafting and the compilation of complete drawing sets
- Must be highly motivated and able to work toward customized design solutions generated by a multi-disciplinary design team
- Must be familiar with the drawing package submittal process (SD, DD, CD), and must have prior experience with construction administration (responding to RFIs, ASIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Site Visits, Site Reports, etc.).
Applicant must be comfortable assisting with cost estimation and value engineering during the creation of design drawings.
- Authorization to work in the USA
Please mail a hard-copy of your resume and portfolio, along with any reference letters to:
RE: Junior Project Designer
111 John Street, Suite 2650
New York, New York 10038
*we do not accept digital applications