!melk is currently seeking applications for summer/fall architecture/landscape architecture internships.
- Self-motivated with strong conceptual, production and design talent
- Strong graphic skills with knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Rhino (3D Max, Form Z or similar) are required. Rendering skills and Keynote is considered an asset.
- Good ability to build models.
- Maintain quality control and drawing standards
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Fluent in reading and writing English
- Authorization to work in the USA
Please mail a hard-copy of your resume and portfolio, along with any reference letters to:
RE: 2015-2016 Internships
111 John Street, Suite 2650
New York, New York 10038
*we do not accept digital applications